don't like the way they do their games the graphics in their games are justnot very good, they're very weird looking. also I hate text. I wish they would just get rid of the text. and then there's having to manipulate tools inside your box. other games don't require that. the item comes the way it's to be used or it just needs to be combined. and finally too many weird senseless clues
Too cryptic! Some of the clues are so cryptic it's impossible to solve without a walkthrough!
Impossible to solve. I couldn't use some of the objects.
If I can I well give ya a 0 stars
– prologue –The sound of footsteps following on the street at night.The protagonist hides because he senses something is wrong, but suddenly he is knocked on the head from behind.When he wakes up, he finds himself in an unknown room.There are pictures of himself on the wall.Help him escape from this freaky room!Your mission is […]
How to use Escape: The End of Delusion for PC and MAC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download Bluestacks from this link.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file with following the on-screen instructions.
- Once Bluestacks is installed add your Google account in it.
- Type Escape: The End of Delusion in Search bar and install it.
|App Size||12 MB|
|Instalations||10,000 - 50,000|
We don't provide APK download for Escape: The End of Delusion but, you can download from Google Play