Love it but needs bugfixing Great game idea but some tiles are not what they seem to be. Level 33 for example solved it but with a tile in a wrong position.
– A game to connect all the lines on the screen by moving the cubes of second dimension. – The rule of the game is quite simple but needs brainstorming to solve. – It becomes gradually more difficult as game develops to the total 240 stages.SlidingFlow , Sliding Flow , Flow Free , Flow Line […]
How to use SlidingFlow for PC and MAC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download Bluestacks from this link.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file with following the on-screen instructions.
- Once Bluestacks is installed add your Google account in it.
- Type SlidingFlow in Search bar and install it.
|App Size||6.1 MB|
|Instalations||5,000 - 10,000|
We don't provide APK download for SlidingFlow but, you can download from Google Play